How To Make Your Site SEO Friendly!
One of the first things I learned was how to use KEYWORDS, they can be super helpful and are SEO friendly! But there is more than that to it! I know what all is involved in making your website or blog SEO Friendly? There are actually a lot of things you have to do, but they’re not too bad! You can do this, trust me! I am 100% self taught and I do it every time I write a post!
Okay, okay what’s involved? What do you have to do to make your site SEO Friendly?
- Keywords (Title, Header, within the first paragraph)
- Post must have a minimum of at least 300 words.
- Header size H2. (<h2>Header</h2>)
- Use the focus keyword through out the post.
- Add an image to the post with keyword in title.
- Make sure Meta Description also includes the keyword.
- Make sure the page title is more than 40 characters and less than the recommended 70 characters.
These are the main things I make sure are done when I am writing a blog post! I do use a nice plugin that helps me make sure I do everything I need to do so my post is SEO Friendly! That’s a super important thing, because we want our posts to be found and to come up when people search specific keywords. Once I figured this out, my sites started to grow followers and I am super pleased with that! You’d be pleased too! So try to make sure you do all of these things listed. There may be more tricks and tips than that, but these work great!
Now for one of the most important plugins to install for helping you set up the best SEO posts is Yoast SEO by Team Yoast! I have to say this is one of the best SEO plugins I have personally used!