My Garden Is Growing Beautifully!
I will start updating what’s going on with my lovely garden, it’s full of all kinds of things, but mostly I have tomatoes & peppers. But I also have Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes, Cucumbers, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Crookneck Squash, Sugar Snap Peas, Cabbage out there, but not sure it’s growing. Radishes are growing nicely! It all is growing Great! I Love my Garden. I go out every day and water it in the morning and in the evening. The sun really dries the ground out here in Alabama and they need drinks!
My Fruits and Veggies that Vine, except the Crookneck Squash, it doesn’t Vine.
Here are some more photos of my other veggies.
I also have some Italian Basil growing in a pot. 🙂
Some of my plants I started as seeds, but a lot of them I purchased as plants too!
Would you like to see a list of all the seeds I have? So you can order some too!
- Romanesco Broccoli Seeds
- Organic Early Green Broccoli Seeds
- Organic Diva Cucumber Seeds
- Organic Brandywine Tomato Seeds
- Bush Early Girl Tomato Seeds
- Mountain Spring Hybrid Tomato Seeds
- Sweet Baby Girl Cherry Tomato Seeds
- Supersweet Tomato Seeds
- Rainbow Blend Heirloom Tomato Seeds
- Red Cherry Sweet Pepper Seeds
- Super Sauce Hybrid Tomato Seeds (Seedless)
- Meyer Lemon Certified 5 Seeds
- Organic Northern Sweet Strawberry Seeds
- Picnic organic Watermelon Seeds
- Organic Highbush Blueberry Certified
- Starlette Asiatic Lily Seeds
- Blueberry Cream Daylily Seeds
- Get Jiggy Daylily Seeds
- Here Lies Butch Daylily Seeds
- Just Plum Happy Daylily Seeds
- Mulberry Freeze Daylily Seeds
- Unlock The Stars Daylily Seeds
- John Peat Daylily Seeds
- Lavender Stardust Daylily Seeds
- Macbeth Daylily Seeds
- Mildred Mitchell Daylily Seeds
- Black Nigra Hollyhock Seeds