Peanut Butter Cookies! #GlutenFree
Yummy Peanut Butter Cookies that are #GlutenFree and delicious! You wouldn’t even know they’re less sugar and no grains! These are chewy and not crumbly at all! They turned out really amazing! I didn’t go with any specific recipe and I basically went on my knowledge of what goes in cookies, regardless of the type! 🙂
So with that being said would you like this delicious recipe?
- 1/2 c Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 c Splenda Granulated White (Like real sugar)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 c Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 c Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter ( Creamy, but you can use chunky )
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with silicone mat, parchment or just use good non-stick pan.
- Start by placing peanut butter in a mixing bowl and add the sugars, mix well.
- Dough will already be thick,
- Add one of the eggs and mix in.
- Add Almond Flour and other dry ingredients, mix well.
- Dough will be very loose and not a normal cookie dough!
- Add last egg and the dough should tighten up and become usable for cookies.
- I weighed out each ball to 1 ounce, place on pan.
- Use a fork and press the balls down, I did them like criss cross. I used the splenda granulated to dip my fork in to prevent sticking in the cookie dough while pressing down.
- Bake 10 minutes and serve!