Let me first say Publix is my ultimate shopping center to buy my favorite brands and produce! They have everything! So for my #PublixFlavorExcursion I chose to go with a Mexican style Dinner! It’s our absolute favorite!
• $2.00 off Publix Produce with the purchase of Any Four (4) participating products
Participating products: select Old El Paso items**, Ro*tel Tomatoes, Hunt’s Tomatoes, Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese, Avocados from Mexico
**Items include Dinner Kits, Seasoning Mixes, Enchilada Sauce, Refried Beans
• $2.00 off Publix Chicken with the purchase of Any Four (4) participating products
Participating products: Progresso Bread Crumbs, Progresso Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth, Kraft Salad Dressing, Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese, Hunt’s Tomatoes
• $1.00 off Any Five (5) Ro*tel Tomatoes (10 oz.)
• $1.00 off Any Five (5) Hunt’s Tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
See store for more details including dates and specific products and sizes included in offers.
Want to make this delicious and easy meal for your family? Head over to your Local Publix and look for the savings between 9/10 – 9/23 for in-store displays and recipe cards for delicious recipes and coupon savings.
- 1 3 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 Old El Paso Hard & Soft Dinner Kit (Stand & Stuff)
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilis
- 1 cup water
- Onion powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper & Coriander
- Sour cream
- Toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives)
- Avocados from Mexico
- Kraft Sharp Shredded Cheddar
Roast the loin cover good for around 6 hours low and slow at 325 degrees, I completely seasoned it and baked till it fell apart! After shredding the pork, put it in big pan on stove with a little bit of water, taco sauce and some Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis. You can add as much of the tomatoes as you and your family would prefer. For us I added it only to the adults. Let the meat simmer a little bit to cook that delicious flavor into the meat.
Dice your tomatoes, onions, lettuce and Avocados from Mexico. I just got everything ready at this point for serving. I put the pork in the Old El Paso Hard & Soft Dinner Kit’s Boats and Hard shells, added toppings and eat! This was an Awesome #PublixFlavorExcursion and everyone loved it! I didn’t make any side dishes because with the boats and hard taco’s that was plenty for us!
So head on out to your local and get some delicious products and make a #PublixFlavorExcursion for your family!
GUESS WHAT!!! For visiting #PublixFlavorExcursion <— Go there check out their site and come back and comment telling us what you think of their new products and what recipes you’d like to try! One Lucky Winner will win $10 via Paypal!
- Go to #PublixFlavorExcursion! *will open in new window*
- look around at new products and recipes.
- Come back here to this post and leave a comment telling us what you think of the new products and what recipe would you like to try!
- NOTE: One Entry Per Household/IP Address!
All IP Addresses are recorded when commenting! NO CHEATING!
One Comment will be randomly chosen as the winner on September 26th 2015 by midnight and announced in the comments and I will email the winner directly by September 28th. So when you do comment make sure to use a good contact email!