Maple Bacon Cookies!
Today I decided to put my cookie recipes out there for ya’ll to try! I have to say they surprised me and were more delicious than I thought they’d be! lol
So here goes!
- 2 slices of Chopped, Cooked Bacon
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 c Sweetener
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Land O’ Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Watkins Maple Extract (imitation is fine)
- 1 tsp Watkins Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 c MorningPep Coconut Flour
- 3/4 c Bob’s Red Mill Finely Ground Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Now Foods Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare cookie sheet with Silicone Baking Mat for the perfect non stick cookies!
- In a small dish combine all of the dry ingredients except for the sweetener and xanthan gum.
- Cook up your 2 slices of bacon and chop it to small pieces. Let cool and set aside.
- Next in Mixer put your cream cheese and butter, mix well.
- Add sweetener, mix well.
- Add egg & both extracts, mix well.
- Add heavy cream, mix well.
- Add the bowl of dry ingredients to the wet and mix very well.
- Finally, stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Place cookie dough on baking mat and bake for 16 – 19 minutes.
Be sure watch your cookies and test them for your perfect cookie, I like mine almost crunchy but not hard. These turned out amazing! Make sure to try these!