Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice or Eggnog Flavored Ice Cream!
I wanted to make some ice cream, you know sometimes you just need to have something sweet, delicious and sugar free. I do anyways….. So I decided to give it a go! I mean what’s the worse that could happen? I waste some eggs, cream and sweetener, that’s all! No biggie, however… It was far from a waste! It turned out AMAZING!!!!!
So here’s the recipe!
- 12 ounces Land O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream (0 carb on container)
- 3 Egg Yolks (0 carb per egg on container)
- 4 ounce Whipped Cream Cheese
- NuSweet Liquid Sucralose Sweetener
- 2 tsp Watkins Pumpkin Spice Extract
- Start by heating a pan with just a little bit of water in it, this is for your “double boiler”.
- In a metal bowl mix all ingredients but the cream cheese, but mix the yolks into the cream very well.
- While simmering the water on medium-low you want to keep stirring your ice cream.
- Once the mixture is nice and warm, pretty much hot. Add the cream cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese is pretty much all mixed in.
- I covered mine with cling wrap, but I let the cling wrap touch the ice cream.
- Put it in freezer over night or in ice cream machine. I put in freezer and it was perfect today! I took out of freezer about 30 minutes before dinner, right when we sat down to eat, I put it back in freezer. After dinner I served it. Tasted a lot like eggnog!