Treats for The Month of October! CupCakes! #Halloween #Boo
So this one is super simple so the kids can really get involved and play with baking! I made things super simple for this little treat. I bought 1 box of #Pillsbury Halloween FunFetti Cake Mix and The Halloween FunFetti Vanilla Frosting. I picked up some cute little #Halloween cupcake cups from the local #DollarGeneral. They have a couple different kinds of the cupcake cups too! 🙂
I made them according to directions and simply iced and put sprinkles on top. Well my son ended up dipping only 3 of them into sprinkles and used them all! LOL Kids! Gotta Love’em!
- Pillsbury Halloween FunFetti Cake Mix
- 1 c water
- 1/2 veg oil
- 3 eggs
- Pillsbury Halloween FunFetti Vanilla Icing
- Halloween Cupcake Papers
- Preheat oven to 350 and get you a mixing bowl or use a stand mixer, but I did this by hand. Prep your cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- Place cake mix, oil, water and eggs in a bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour into 12 cupcake papers and bake at 350 for 15 minutes roughly
- Ice using your FunFetti Vanilla Icing and sprinkle the sprinkles on the cupcakes so you have enough to do them all.