Sweet Yeast Rolls! #Delicious
I wanted to make something tasty for the boys and so I did! Yum! 🙂 I made them delicious Sweet Yeast Rolls!
Sweet Yeast Rolls
Sweet Yeast Rolls/Dinner Rolls
Write a review
- 2 c AP Flour
- 1/2 c Warm Milk
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter, Softened
- 1/4 c Sugar
- Start by placing all dry ingredients mixing bowl with dough hook attachment, give them a whirl to give them a mix.
- Add all of the wet ingredients and turn on the mixer and mix until the dough pulls away from the sides, if you don't have that happen after 8 - 10 minutes, then add 1 tbsp more of flour.
- Oil a bowl and make the dough into a ball of dough and place in the bowl upside down and then flip it over so both sides are oiled.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in a warm place to more than double in size, mine took over an hour.
- I placed a silicone mat down and then I buttered it, flipped the dough out upside down onto the mat.
- Cut it into 8 pieces and make little rounds, by tucking it under. Place in a buttered dish to rise again for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes and start watching them. Mine were slightly overcooked on the bottom.
- Other than that these were great, remove from oven and brush with melted butter and serve!