Make Christmas Candy This Year!
Let me start by saying since starting my diet of LCHF I have learned that a lot of things I’m used to is a big fat NO, NO! So now I make Fat Bombs! They can be small but packed with a good amount of Fat! These #christmascandymolds are perfect for making my fat bombs, I can make them small or make the size of the little ginger bread house molds! These are super flexible and move very easily. The candy comes right out with no issues at all, just push them through the bottom of it and pops right out.
Here is a little info directly from the company:
- BEST GRADE SILICONE – FDA approved. No BPA or chemical coatings. Years of safe use from each tray
- SUPERIOR 3 TRAY CHRISTMAS PACK – 3 trays to meet all of your needs. This set has so many cool uses!
- HAVE FUN – Make Cup cakes with our large gingerbread house mold and gummies and chocs with our 2 multi shape xmas themed trays
- SAFE AND DURABLE – Oven, Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- BEST SIZE – You will not be dissapointed with the size of your treats. Even our smallest tray of 12 molds makes deep set chunky treats.
I think these are awesome and would totally tell everyone who does or doesn’t make candy, it’s easy! Just mix melted butter with cocoa powder and sweetener. You can add extracts a little a time to flavor with extra flavors, like caramel, raspberry, mint, etc… Oh you can also put crunched up candy canes in it too! The ideas are endless! Give it a try and order a set of these!