PB & J French Toast Sticks!
My son just loves a delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich and for the sandwich we always use delicious Smucker’s All Natural Peanut Butter and Smucker’s Grape or Strawberry Jam/Preserves. Today it was grape! My son also loves French Toast Sticks. I prefer to make these products over purchasing them, at least I know most of the ingredients, right? 🙂
So you want the recipe?
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 TBSP Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 TBSP Smucker's Grape Jelly
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cream
- 3 tbsp of butter (roughly 3 tbsp for cooking)
- 1. Heat Pan with Butter in it.
- 2. Make your PB & J Sandwiches and beat egg, cream, cinnamon and vanilla together.
- 3. Dip the sandwich egg and flip.
- 4. Place in your heated pan that is sizzling and popping with butter cooking, but not burning!
- 5. Cook till done on each side just like french toast would be.
- 6. Let cool down before slicing, but just a little bit.
- 7. Slice into 4 pieces, makes 8 French Toast Sticks.