Toasted Almond Cheesecake Dessert!
So I wanted to just whip something up for the hubby and something lower in carbs and sugar free! So that’s what I did.
Toasted Almond Cheesecake Dessert
Delicious NO-Bake Cheesecake Dessert!
Write a review
- 3 oz whipped cream cheese
- 3 oz land o' lakes heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Morning Pep Almond Flour
- sweetener of your choice and to your liking
- 1. Start by heating a clean, dry, non stick frying pan for toasting the almond flour to use as a topping.
- 2. Mix ingredients with whisk by hand or using a mixer until thick.
- 3. Separate into three serving dishes, equally!
- 4. Top with toasted almond flour!
- This was Delicious! Almost like a cheesecake with a crust!
- The Nutrition information on this is completely wrong! It's around 2 net carbs for each serving if you use a 1 carb per serving whipped cream cheese, land o lakes 0 carb heavy cream, liquid sucralose has 0 carbs and almond flour from morning pep is 3 net carbs. The almond flour has 6 carbs, 3 dietary fiber and that leaves 3 net carbs.