Gluten Free Pasta! #GlutenFree #NoSugarAdded
I wanted to make something a little less carby and gluten filled for my family. I have made a lot of different low carb noodles for myself that are grain free and very low in carb count. So here’s the recipe!
- 3/4 c Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter, Melted
- 3 tbsp Water, Warmed
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 medium egg
- pinch salt
- Start by placing egg, water and butter in bowl and whisk together, like in my video.
- Add flour and salt and stir until thick and pasty
- Get piping bag and use the tip of your choice for noodle shape, thin spaghetti came out the absolute best.
- Get pan of water boiling and put all of the dough in piping bag and be ready for when it boils to start squeezing it into the water like you would a funnel cake into the oil.
- Cook literally 2-3 minutes and scoop out to do more.
I tried several different tips throughout the making of this recipe just to test the texture and taste. Overall these are freaking amazing! They actually remind me of Ramen Noodles as far as the taste! But, I melted butter and put garlic with parmesan cheese and it was amazing!