Treats for The Month of October! Chex Mix Treats! #Halloween #Boo
So for the Month of October I’m going to share with you 13 recipes for delicious treats that I have made to share with you! Today, I made Chex Mix Treats and they turned out amazing! My husband and son LOVE them!
- 8.75 oz bag chex mix
- 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/8 c toll house special dark chocolate chips
- Butter an 8x8 pan for the Chex Mix Treats.
- Place butter and marshmallows (except about 30 marshmallows for the top) in a big pot and cook on low till all melty stirring occasionally to keep it from burning or sticking to pan. Once it's melted pour your bag of chex mix into the pot and stir it until well combined.
- Dump into the buttered 8x8 pan and top with chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows.
- Set in fridge for about an hour or two and then cut and serve!
This recipe made 12 bars! They’re delicious and amazing, sweet and salty too!